Photo by Anwar Hussein/Getty Images
To create an Eighties atmosphere, DJ and producer Michel Gaubert mined the post-punk, New Wave archives for songs by female vocalists with a positive vibe. Models clad in poetic garden prints, soft tailoring and voluminous silhouettes marched through the Brooklyn Museum to songs by the Eurythmics and The Passions.
More to explore in Music
- Music 3.31.20 These Digital Dance Parties are The Ultimate Release
- Music 3.20.20 DJ Mad Marj is Here for Your Living Room Dance Party
- Music 2.13.20 A Playlist Influenced by the Fall/Winter 2020 Soundtrack
- Music 2.10.20 Alice Smith Brought Down The House at Fall/Winter 2020
- Music 1.22.20 A Playlist to Take You Places