Hairstylist Guido Palau kept it cool and demure. He drew from Eighties by way of Forties influence: hair pulled back from the face with candy colored combs.
Clean, glowy skin with just a flick of eyeliner at the lid was makeup artist Diane Kendall’s touch to complement the collection.
More to explore in Beauty
- Beauty 4.1.20 Five Tips for Self-Care in the Age of Information Overload
- Beauty 3.30.20 Stressed? Gabby “Spirit Junkie” Bernstein is Here to Help
- Beauty 2.10.20 Fall/Winter 2020: Backstage Beauty
- Beauty 2.7.20 Limber Up for New York Fashion Week at Outer Reach
- Beauty 11.11.19 Most Wanted: The Tory Burch Foundation Seed Box