Something Navy blogger Arielle Nachmani extolls the virtues of her namesake hue.
I love navy because… it’s the understated black. It’s as classic and as neutral as white, beige, gray and black. Plus, I have a weird belief that when you wear dark colors, like black, navy or hunter green, it makes your hair look longer. Weird, I know.
I wear navy with… black, white, beige, gray, hunter green, pink, red, orange…the list can go on forever!
In this photo I am wearing… Tory’s Beverly suit with a Topshop T-shirt, Ray-Ban aviators, Prada belt and Proenza Schouler pumps.
Navy works any time of year because… it goes with almost anything, from denim cut-off shorts to black skinny jeans. And it also looks great with a tan.
On my travels, I have found that… navy really looks great on anyone. Any skin color, brunettes, blondes, redheads, it is flattering and can be incorporated to anyones’ style.
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season