Now that your Perry has found its forever home, make sure it’s taken care of.
Keep it clean:
Dampen a soft cotton cloth with water to gently remove dirt spots from the leather. Do not use solvents, abrasive cleaners, creams, polishes or conditioning products.
Always store in the proper dust bag and add filler such as tissue paper to help preserve its shape.
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.1.20 Five Instagram Accounts Making Us Happy Right Now
- Style 3.31.20 Checking in with Espadrille Entrepreneur Libby Fitzgerald
- Style 3.24.20 This Instagram Account is a Treasure Trove of #WFH Fashion
- Style 3.16.20 Stripes: A Love Story
- Style 3.11.20 Watch the New Tory Pop-Up… Pop Up, in the Blink of an Eye