What to do? It’s too hot to start layering but if you’re like us, you’re probably experiencing a slight case of same-sandal burnout. Solution? Before you ditch your sundresses for nubby plaid skirts and your linen shorts for tailored trousers, give your warm-weather look a little lift with new shoes. Yes, they are lifechanging for, if nothing else, your feet.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection