Press play and prepare for one and a half hours of prime, undisturbed reading time. We asked music supervisor — and Tory Daily contributor — Randall Poster to curate a playlist for ultimate concentration. All you have to do is find the nearest cozy nook, pick up that book you’re hoping to finally finish and enjoy the sweet sounds of single-mindedness.
More to explore in Music
- Music 10.30.20 Les Filles’ Playlist for Festive Fall Days
- Music 9.8.20 Musician Layla Kardan on Her Inspirations and Proudest Moments
- Music 8.31.20 Alice Smith Brought Down The House at Fall/Winter 2020
- Music 7.3.20 A Feel-Good July 4th Playlist
- Music 5.13.20 Pump Up the Volume: A Mad Marj Original Playlist