Ginger and turmeric are part of today’s widespread wellness dialogue. They are also the secret ingredients of what gives a bright kick to this creative take on a Moscow Mule from Pondicheri in New York City. Ajna Jai, the younger half of the mother-daughter team behind the restaurant recently shared the recipe with us.
2 oz Aloo Vodka
1 oz house made ginger syrup
.5 oz lime juice
Bar spoon of turmeric
Combine all, shake and dump in rocks glass. Top off with soda water and garnish with a lime.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 9.23.20 Tory Burch Trunkshow, Now on Moda Operandi
- Entertaining 9.17.20 Recipe: Chilled Cauliflower Soup
- Entertaining 9.15.20 Tory On: The Comfort in Flower Arranging
- Entertaining 8.20.20 Alice Garretti on Turning Lemons into Lemonade
- Entertaining 6.29.20 Easy-to-Make Linguine Straight from Sardinia