Ginger and turmeric are part of today’s widespread wellness dialogue. They are also the secret ingredients of what gives a bright kick to this creative take on a Moscow Mule from Pondicheri in New York City. Ajna Jai, the younger half of the mother-daughter team behind the restaurant recently shared the recipe with us.
2 oz Aloo Vodka
1 oz house made ginger syrup
.5 oz lime juice
Bar spoon of turmeric
Combine all, shake and dump in rocks glass. Top off with soda water and garnish with a lime.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 12.9.19 Entertaining with an Entrepreneurial Twist
- Entertaining 12.2.19 How-Tos: Seven Tips for Creating the Ultimate Holiday Tablescape
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Tory On: Thanksgiving Preparations
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Are Flowers The New Zodiac Signs?
- Entertaining 11.26.19 A Tory Burch Thanksgiving in Milan