Ginger and turmeric are part of today’s widespread wellness dialogue. They are also the secret ingredients of what gives a bright kick to this creative take on a Moscow Mule from Pondicheri in New York City. Ajna Jai, the younger half of the mother-daughter team behind the restaurant recently shared the recipe with us.
2 oz Aloo Vodka
1 oz house made ginger syrup
.5 oz lime juice
Bar spoon of turmeric
Combine all, shake and dump in rocks glass. Top off with soda water and garnish with a lime.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 7.29.19 Sunset Dinner with Ally Lewis in Amagansett
- Entertaining 7.28.19 Entrepreneur Aishwarya Iyer on Embracing Ambition and EVOO
- Entertaining 7.22.19 High Fidelity at Public Records
- Entertaining 7.2.19 Pop by for a Pop at our East Hampton Pop-up
- Entertaining 6.23.19 Martinis: Shaken, and Stirred