Finding the right sunglasses for your face shouldn’t be daunting or confusing. Unfortunately, it’s not a one-size-fits-all situation. We’ve done the guesswork for you with an easy guide, below, so you can choose the most flattering shape and bask in the sunshine.
SQUARE: Best when counterbalanced with softly rounded frames, such as an oversized 70s era style or a softened cat-eye.
ROUND: Go for a classic cat-eye or a more modern rectangular frame to play up features.
OVAL: Plays nicely with all frame shapes, so you can experiment liberally, from classic aviators to a futuristic silhouette.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection