Finding the right sunglasses for your face shouldn’t be daunting or confusing. Unfortunately, it’s not a one-size-fits-all situation. We’ve done the guesswork for you with an easy guide, below, so you can choose the most flattering shape and bask in the sunshine.
SQUARE: Best when counterbalanced with softly rounded frames, such as an oversized 70s era style or a softened cat-eye.
ROUND: Go for a classic cat-eye or a more modern rectangular frame to play up features.
OVAL: Plays nicely with all frame shapes, so you can experiment liberally, from classic aviators to a futuristic silhouette.
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season