Finding the right sunglasses for your face shouldn’t be daunting or confusing. Unfortunately, it’s not a one-size-fits-all situation. We’ve done the guesswork for you with an easy guide, below, so you can choose the most flattering shape and bask in the sunshine.
SQUARE: Best when counterbalanced with softly rounded frames, such as an oversized 70s era style or a softened cat-eye.
ROUND: Go for a classic cat-eye or a more modern rectangular frame to play up features.
OVAL: Plays nicely with all frame shapes, so you can experiment liberally, from classic aviators to a futuristic silhouette.
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.2.20 Meet the Entrepreneurs Fueling our At-Home Shopping Obsession
- Style 4.1.20 Five Instagram Accounts Making Us Happy Right Now
- Style 3.31.20 Checking in with Espadrille Entrepreneur Libby Fitzgerald
- Style 3.24.20 This Instagram Account is a Treasure Trove of #WFH Fashion
- Style 3.16.20 Stripes: A Love Story