Finding the right sunglasses for your face shouldn’t be daunting or confusing. Unfortunately, it’s not a one-size-fits-all situation. We’ve done the guesswork for you with an easy guide, below, so you can choose the most flattering shape and bask in the sunshine.
SQUARE: Best when counterbalanced with softly rounded frames, such as an oversized 70s era style or a softened cat-eye.
ROUND: Go for a classic cat-eye or a more modern rectangular frame to play up features.
OVAL: Plays nicely with all frame shapes, so you can experiment liberally, from classic aviators to a futuristic silhouette.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes
- Style 10.6.19 Aya Omasa on Her Dream Roles and Favorite Movies