Dressing in summer whites should be easy and comfortable – that’s the reward for slogging through winter in dark woolly layers with what feels like a never-ending case of seasonal affective disorder. Enter the Pre-Fall Embroidered Satin Slip Dress. Equal parts old Hollywood glamour and 90s-redux come together as an effortless way to pull off casual dressing with style. Stunning on its own after sunset, over a t-shirt for a layered look or topped off with a cardigan for cooler evenings, you’ll have this item in heavy rotation during these warmer months.
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season