Dressing in summer whites should be easy and comfortable – that’s the reward for slogging through winter in dark woolly layers with what feels like a never-ending case of seasonal affective disorder. Enter the Pre-Fall Embroidered Satin Slip Dress. Equal parts old Hollywood glamour and 90s-redux come together as an effortless way to pull off casual dressing with style. Stunning on its own after sunset, over a t-shirt for a layered look or topped off with a cardigan for cooler evenings, you’ll have this item in heavy rotation during these warmer months.
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.2.20 Meet the Entrepreneurs Fueling our At-Home Shopping Obsession
- Style 4.1.20 Five Instagram Accounts Making Us Happy Right Now
- Style 3.31.20 Checking in with Espadrille Entrepreneur Libby Fitzgerald
- Style 3.24.20 This Instagram Account is a Treasure Trove of #WFH Fashion
- Style 3.16.20 Stripes: A Love Story