Dressing in summer whites should be easy and comfortable – that’s the reward for slogging through winter in dark woolly layers with what feels like a never-ending case of seasonal affective disorder. Enter the Pre-Fall Embroidered Satin Slip Dress. Equal parts old Hollywood glamour and 90s-redux come together as an effortless way to pull off casual dressing with style. Stunning on its own after sunset, over a t-shirt for a layered look or topped off with a cardigan for cooler evenings, you’ll have this item in heavy rotation during these warmer months.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection