Dressing in summer whites should be easy and comfortable – that’s the reward for slogging through winter in dark woolly layers with what feels like a never-ending case of seasonal affective disorder. Enter the Pre-Fall Embroidered Satin Slip Dress. Equal parts old Hollywood glamour and 90s-redux come together as an effortless way to pull off casual dressing with style. Stunning on its own after sunset, over a t-shirt for a layered look or topped off with a cardigan for cooler evenings, you’ll have this item in heavy rotation during these warmer months.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.18.19 Dancer Aoi Yamada on the Power of Performance
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes