“Pre-Fall 2019 is inspired by artist Georgia O’Keeffe — the way she lived her life and how she interpreted the American Southwest. Saturated colors and textured finishes are influenced by the landscapes O’Keeffe saw and painted. Modern shirtdresses, cotton tunics and easy dresses are done in stripe-on-stripes, smocking and Japanese indigo prints. Jewelry and accessories continue the story in organic sculptures, woven leather bags and pony clogs and lace-up shoes.” —Tory Burch
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection