“For Resort 2020, we looked to the American folk tradition — intricate quilting, gauzy eyelets and craftsy, wildflower embroideries… The collection has a rustic, homespun charm that finds balance in refined tailoring and festive, high-shine appliqués. There is nature throughout, inspired by the multicolored birds and butterflies from our farm growing up. A sense of free-spiritedness carries through to the accessories from sculptural heels to mixed-material handbags.” — Tory Burch
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection