I love to travel. For me, it’s about getting lost, experiencing new cultures and discovering new things. It is an endless source of inspiration, as well as what the Spring/Summer 2019 collection is based upon. My next trip is to Japan, one of my favorite countries to visit. Everything there is considered and elegant. I am always struck by the marriage of extreme beauty with simplicity. It has always been special to me – we opened our very first international boutique in the Ginza district of Tokyo ten years ago, so this feels like a homecoming.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes
- Style 10.6.19 Aya Omasa on Her Dream Roles and Favorite Movies
- Style 10.3.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Dubai with Karen Wazen