I love to travel. For me, it’s about getting lost, experiencing new cultures and discovering new things. It is an endless source of inspiration, as well as what the Spring/Summer 2019 collection is based upon. My next trip is to Japan, one of my favorite countries to visit. Everything there is considered and elegant. I am always struck by the marriage of extreme beauty with simplicity. It has always been special to me – we opened our very first international boutique in the Ginza district of Tokyo ten years ago, so this feels like a homecoming.
More to explore in Style
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season
- Style 11.13.19 Hard Work and Wish Lists with Amanda Ross