I love to travel. For me, it’s about getting lost, experiencing new cultures and discovering new things. It is an endless source of inspiration, as well as what the Spring/Summer 2019 collection is based upon. My next trip is to Japan, one of my favorite countries to visit. Everything there is considered and elegant. I am always struck by the marriage of extreme beauty with simplicity. It has always been special to me – we opened our very first international boutique in the Ginza district of Tokyo ten years ago, so this feels like a homecoming.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection