Kicking off in Philadelphia this evening is the Tory Burch Foundation’s Embrace Ambition Series — 5 cities, 5 days, 5 intimate events. From Chicago and San Francisco to Dallas and New York City, each event will be held in a Tory Burch boutique where a group of incredible women will join in conversation on topics including entrepreneurship, unconscious bias and empowerment. Each event will be live-streamed and available to watch on the Foundation’s website.
More about #EmbraceAmbition & the Tory Burch Foundation:
In 2009, Tory launched the Tory Burch Foundation which provides access to capital, education and digital resources to empower women entrepreneurs. Learn more about the Foundation and #EmbraceAmbition here.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 12.3.19 Dine like Igor Stravinsky
- Culture 11.22.19 Your Year-End Horoscope is Here!
- Culture 11.19.19 Tory On: Women’s Entrepreneurship Day
- Culture 11.17.19 Why it’s So Hard to Get a Seat at Tokyo Chef Natsuko Shoji’s Table
- Culture 11.14.19 Get to Know the Woman Behind Sydney’s Buzziest Contemporary Arts Hub