Break up the cold winter months with a trip to the tropics. Here, a structured underwire maillot made for sunnier days. This Something Wild-print one-piece is the perfect travel companion: it’s flattering, provides SPF-50 sun protection and plays well with gold chain bracelets. When the boat docks for a sunset dinner by the beach, wear it as a tank top paired with a festive peasant skirt and lightweight cardigan.
CLICK IMAGES TO SHOP.
More to explore in Style
- Style 7.30.20 Five Ways to Elevate a Look with this Timeless Accessory
- Style 7.20.20 Just One Thing: The Jumpsuit
- Style 7.13.20 Meet Sandeep Salter: Entrepreneur, Mother and Nightgown Enthusiast
- Style 6.30.20 One Sneaker, Three Ways: The Howell
- Style 6.19.20 In Conversation with the Costume Design Duo Behind The Politician