Break up the cold winter months with a trip to the tropics. Here, a structured underwire maillot made for sunnier days. This Something Wild-print one-piece is the perfect travel companion: it’s flattering, provides SPF-50 sun protection and plays well with gold chain bracelets. When the boat docks for a sunset dinner by the beach, wear it as a tank top paired with a festive peasant skirt and lightweight cardigan.
CLICK IMAGES TO SHOP.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.18.19 Dancer Aoi Yamada on the Power of Performance
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes