Spotted lounging with Pablo Picasso ceramics and Pierre Jeanneret chairs in the Virginia Tupker-designed breakfast nook of writer Derek Blasberg’s Upper East Side apartment: Dodie Thayer for Tory Burch cups and saucers. Green not your thing? The lettuceware collection was recently launched in pale pink as well.
More to explore in Style
- Style 7.30.20 Five Ways to Elevate a Look with this Timeless Accessory
- Style 7.20.20 Just One Thing: The Jumpsuit
- Style 7.13.20 Meet Sandeep Salter: Entrepreneur, Mother and Nightgown Enthusiast
- Style 6.30.20 One Sneaker, Three Ways: The Howell
- Style 6.19.20 In Conversation with the Costume Design Duo Behind The Politician