Spotted lounging with Pablo Picasso ceramics and Pierre Jeanneret chairs in the Virginia Tupker-designed breakfast nook of writer Derek Blasberg’s Upper East Side apartment: Dodie Thayer for Tory Burch cups and saucers. Green not your thing? The lettuceware collection was recently launched in pale pink as well.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection