Spotted lounging with Pablo Picasso ceramics and Pierre Jeanneret chairs in the Virginia Tupker-designed breakfast nook of writer Derek Blasberg’s Upper East Side apartment: Dodie Thayer for Tory Burch cups and saucers. Green not your thing? The lettuceware collection was recently launched in pale pink as well.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.18.19 Dancer Aoi Yamada on the Power of Performance
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes