Boot die-hards, please sit down for this one because it’s like the mind-blown emoji. Textural, graphic, ladylike and cool, all wrapped up as the perfect knee-high leather boot so they disappear effortlessly under the hem of a midi skirt. They also come in bold rainbow stripes.
There’s something comforting about a go-to slip on shoe. A collage of python print, plush velvet and exaggerated chain link hardware balances the bookish charm of a low loafer. Library sciences aside, they can hold their own at cocktail party. A stacked heel trimmed with gold stud hardware complements the structure and weight of a menswear-inspired pea coat.
Sometimes the best shoe for the job is a highly polished heel. Chunky-strap Mary Janes and open-toe mules in a mix of gold, silver, nude and black so glossy they actually brighten up a room. The heel height adds flattering length and the girlish shine balances menswear fabric.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection