“My parents, Buddy and Reva Robinson, were adventurers. Every summer, they boarded a steamer ship and spent six weeks sailing from Italy and Greece to Morocco and Spain. Their travels have been a constant inspiration for me, and Spring/Summer 2019 brings that influence to the runway through unique details that recall their trips: silhouettes with a bohemian ease, balancing volume and tailoring; needlepoint and camera bags; well-worn hats and woven shoes.” — Tory Burch
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection