Earn your stripes and style them too…Here, three ways to wear stripes this season.
A striped navy and white turtleneck paired down with jeans and boots or dressed up with a tea-length skirt and sandals.
Delicate floral embroidery creates a stripe effect on these beautiful organza pieces. Wear the top and skirt together, or throw on an oversized sweater for a more casual look.
The more stripes the merrier — a lace-up top over cropped pants, finished with a straw hat.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.18.19 Dancer Aoi Yamada on the Power of Performance
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes