Earn your stripes and style them too…Here, three ways to wear stripes this season.
A striped navy and white turtleneck paired down with jeans and boots or dressed up with a tea-length skirt and sandals.
Delicate floral embroidery creates a stripe effect on these beautiful organza pieces. Wear the top and skirt together, or throw on an oversized sweater for a more casual look.
The more stripes the merrier — a lace-up top over cropped pants, finished with a straw hat.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection