Let’s play a game of around the world. Rhinebeck, New York. Positano, Italy. Serengeti National Park, Tanzania. Ayrshire, Scotland. Stoke Poges, England. Here, five beautiful tennis courts worth perfecting your serve for.
2. Il San Pietro di Positano — Focusing on tennis might be tough as you take in the view at this cliffside court…
3. Singita Sabora Camp — Safari, then serve. This luxury camp’s clay court looks right at home on the vast Serengeti plains.
5. Astor Mansion — Built in 1902, this indoor tennis court resembles a cathedral with its soaring, arched ceilings.
More to explore in Travel
- Travel 5.24.19 #DestinationAnywhere: A Seaside Retreat on the Island of Ischia
- Style 4.17.19 Helena Bordon Brightens Up the Streets of Hong Kong
- Travel 4.17.19 Editor’s Mood Board: Yes Way Rose
- Style 4.15.19 #DestinationAnywhere = Punta Del Este
- Travel 4.11.19 5 Record Stores to Hit on your Tour of Tokyo