There are four restaurants — one of which, William, is Michelin-starred — and a gorgeous terrace for afternoon tea, a tradition that dates back to the hotel’s earliest days. The hotel even organizes day trips for guests, from scenic hikes to boat excursions.
Like we needed any more excuses to visit…
More to explore in Travel
- Travel 1.16.20 #DestinationAnywhere: Actress Calu Rivero’s Guide to Uruguay
- Travel 1.8.20 #DestinationAnywhere: 7 Poolside Essentials
- Travel 1.7.20 Must Visit: Maison de la Luz in New Orleans
- Travel 1.6.20 Tory On: Getaways and Great Adventures
- Travel 12.23.19 How Zara Rahim Plans to Reset After a Whirlwind Year