There are four restaurants — one of which, William, is Michelin-starred — and a gorgeous terrace for afternoon tea, a tradition that dates back to the hotel’s earliest days. The hotel even organizes day trips for guests, from scenic hikes to boat excursions.
Like we needed any more excuses to visit…
More to explore in Travel
- Travel 5.24.19 #DestinationAnywhere: A Seaside Retreat on the Island of Ischia
- Style 4.17.19 Helena Bordon Brightens Up the Streets of Hong Kong
- Travel 4.17.19 Editor’s Mood Board: Yes Way Rose
- Style 4.15.19 #DestinationAnywhere = Punta Del Este
- Travel 4.11.19 5 Record Stores to Hit on your Tour of Tokyo