Q: “What do I wear if there is no official dress code for a holiday party I’m attending? Or not one that I am aware of, at least…” — Jenna B.
A: “Wear what you love — that is what my mother, Reva, always says. For me during the holidays, that means something I can wear to work during the day and then change accessories for the evening. I always gravitate towards print and color — here, I’m wearing a top and pant in our Daydream print which was inspired by my favorite book The Little Prince. For cocktails with friends, I added our Celestial Statement earrings and a higher heel.” — Tory
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection