Q: “What do I wear if there is no official dress code for a holiday party I’m attending? Or not one that I am aware of, at least…” — Jenna B.
A: “Wear what you love — that is what my mother, Reva, always says. For me during the holidays, that means something I can wear to work during the day and then change accessories for the evening. I always gravitate towards print and color — here, I’m wearing a top and pant in our Daydream print which was inspired by my favorite book The Little Prince. For cocktails with friends, I added our Celestial Statement earrings and a higher heel.” — Tory
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.18.19 Dancer Aoi Yamada on the Power of Performance
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes