Q: “What do I wear if there is no official dress code for a holiday party I’m attending? Or not one that I am aware of, at least…” — Jenna B.
A: “Wear what you love — that is what my mother, Reva, always says. For me during the holidays, that means something I can wear to work during the day and then change accessories for the evening. I always gravitate towards print and color — here, I’m wearing a top and pant in our Daydream print which was inspired by my favorite book The Little Prince. For cocktails with friends, I added our Celestial Statement earrings and a higher heel.” — Tory
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.2.20 Meet the Entrepreneurs Fueling our At-Home Shopping Obsession
- Style 4.1.20 Five Instagram Accounts Making Us Happy Right Now
- Style 3.31.20 Checking in with Espadrille Entrepreneur Libby Fitzgerald
- Style 3.24.20 This Instagram Account is a Treasure Trove of #WFH Fashion
- Style 3.16.20 Stripes: A Love Story