Q: “What do I wear if there is no official dress code for a holiday party I’m attending? Or not one that I am aware of, at least…” — Jenna B.
A: “Wear what you love — that is what my mother, Reva, always says. For me during the holidays, that means something I can wear to work during the day and then change accessories for the evening. I always gravitate towards print and color — here, I’m wearing a top and pant in our Daydream print which was inspired by my favorite book The Little Prince. For cocktails with friends, I added our Celestial Statement earrings and a higher heel.” — Tory
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season