We talked to the experts and put together a guide to caring for your McGraw.*
The McGraw handbag collection comes crafted in slouchy pebbled leather, with hand-sewn pick stitching. It’s the ultimate in easy, understated chic. If you happen to get a stain or mark on your new handbag, here’s our McGraw Care Guide. We recommend testing this cleaning technique in advance in a less visible area.
• Leather may be cleaned with a slightly damp, soft cotton cloth.
• Do not use solvents or abrasive cleaners.
• Leather requires no creams, polishes or conditioning products.
Finally, two rules to remember when your bag is off-duty: Always store it in the proper dust bag and add filler to help preserve its shape.
*Use this technique only on solid-colored styles. Our patterned bags are fabricated differently.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.18.19 Dancer Aoi Yamada on the Power of Performance
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes