We talked to the experts and put together a guide to caring for your McGraw.*
The McGraw handbag collection comes crafted in slouchy pebbled leather, with hand-sewn pick stitching. It’s the ultimate in easy, understated chic. If you happen to get a stain or mark on your new handbag, here’s our McGraw Care Guide. We recommend testing this cleaning technique in advance in a less visible area.
• Leather may be cleaned with a slightly damp, soft cotton cloth.
• Do not use solvents or abrasive cleaners.
• Leather requires no creams, polishes or conditioning products.
Finally, two rules to remember when your bag is off-duty: Always store it in the proper dust bag and add filler to help preserve its shape.
*Use this technique only on solid-colored styles. Our patterned bags are fabricated differently.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection