As Tory says, “when women do better, the world does better.” The Tory Burch Foundation Seed Box features six products from women-owned small businesses: a cloth-covered journal from Bonnie Kuhl’s Archer & Olive, an all-natural candle from Cassandra Fischer’s December Creative, coconut oil packets from Danielle Conte’s Conscious Coconut, shea butter from Naa-Sakle Akuete’s Eu’Genia Shea, dissolvable teas from Sashee Chandran’s Tea Drops and a calming face mist from Lylah Ledner’s TSF Botanicals, as well as a Tory Burch scarf in the season’s Celestial print. All the products are presented in a Celestial-printed keepsake box.
The Tory Burch Foundation pop-up at our Meatpacking District boutique further highlights Tory’s commitment to advancing women’s empowerment and entrepreneurship. Through November 27, the pop-up features activations including an educational wall on 100 Years of Women’s History, an #EmbraceAmbition photo booth, and food and drinks from the Foundation’s women entrepreneurs. 20% of all net sales from the pop-up and 100% of net proceeds from the Seed Box will benefit the Tory Burch Foundation. Learn more about the incredible entrepreneurs in the Seed Box here.
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season