The best part, though, is Zero George’s cooking school, led by the restaurant’s Executive Chef, Vinson Petrillo, with guest appearances from local and celebrity chefs. Held in the 1804 Kitchen Carriage House, the intimate class demonstrates the making of a multi-course meal and wine pairings for the ultimate culinary (and Charleston) experience.
More to explore in Travel
- Travel 12.6.19 #DestinationAnywhere: This Jet-Age Travel Magazine Was a Holiday in and of Itself
- Travel 11.25.19 A Hudson Valley Getaway for the Smart Set
- Travel 11.10.19 Hikari Mori on Holiday Travel and Traditions
- Travel 10.10.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Travel Talks with Jacqueline Gifford
- Style 10.3.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Dubai with Karen Wazen