Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank’s wedding wowed viewers around world, but, of course, it was their seasonal display of flowers that caught the attention of Tory Daily editors. London-based florist Rob Van Helden lined the entrance of St George’s chapel with a dramatic display of fall foliage and flowers, including roses, hydrangeas, dahlias and berries.
Fall florals were a theme of the day, from blooming fascinators to floral-patterned dresses. Cressida Bonas stood out in Tory’s Leah dress — done in a beautiful blue floral burnout velvet.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes
- Style 10.6.19 Aya Omasa on Her Dream Roles and Favorite Movies
- Style 10.3.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Dubai with Karen Wazen