Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank’s wedding wowed viewers around world, but, of course, it was their seasonal display of flowers that caught the attention of Tory Daily editors. London-based florist Rob Van Helden lined the entrance of St George’s chapel with a dramatic display of fall foliage and flowers, including roses, hydrangeas, dahlias and berries.
Fall florals were a theme of the day, from blooming fascinators to floral-patterned dresses. Cressida Bonas stood out in Tory’s Leah dress — done in a beautiful blue floral burnout velvet.
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.2.20 Meet the Entrepreneurs Fueling our At-Home Shopping Obsession
- Style 4.1.20 Five Instagram Accounts Making Us Happy Right Now
- Style 3.31.20 Checking in with Espadrille Entrepreneur Libby Fitzgerald
- Style 3.24.20 This Instagram Account is a Treasure Trove of #WFH Fashion
- Style 3.16.20 Stripes: A Love Story