Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank’s wedding wowed viewers around world, but, of course, it was their seasonal display of flowers that caught the attention of Tory Daily editors. London-based florist Rob Van Helden lined the entrance of St George’s chapel with a dramatic display of fall foliage and flowers, including roses, hydrangeas, dahlias and berries.
Fall florals were a theme of the day, from blooming fascinators to floral-patterned dresses. Cressida Bonas stood out in Tory’s Leah dress — done in a beautiful blue floral burnout velvet.
More to explore in Style
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season
- Style 11.13.19 Hard Work and Wish Lists with Amanda Ross