Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank’s wedding wowed viewers around world, but, of course, it was their seasonal display of flowers that caught the attention of Tory Daily editors. London-based florist Rob Van Helden lined the entrance of St George’s chapel with a dramatic display of fall foliage and flowers, including roses, hydrangeas, dahlias and berries.
Fall florals were a theme of the day, from blooming fascinators to floral-patterned dresses. Cressida Bonas stood out in Tory’s Leah dress — done in a beautiful blue floral burnout velvet.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection