Channel Seventies equestrian chic with the James saddlebag. Named for Tory’s youngest son, James Sawyer, the classic bag was brought back from one of our first collections and reimagined for the fall runway with high-shine hardware and two — cross-body and shoulder — straps. Yara Shahidi (who loves a cross-body bag) is happy to be hands-free as she moves and grooves with her James through New York City in our latest video.
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.1.20 Five Instagram Accounts Making Us Happy Right Now
- Style 3.31.20 Checking in with Espadrille Entrepreneur Libby Fitzgerald
- Style 3.24.20 This Instagram Account is a Treasure Trove of #WFH Fashion
- Style 3.16.20 Stripes: A Love Story
- Style 3.11.20 Watch the New Tory Pop-Up… Pop Up, in the Blink of an Eye