Channel Seventies equestrian chic with the James saddlebag. Named for Tory’s youngest son, James Sawyer, the classic bag was brought back from one of our first collections and reimagined for the fall runway with high-shine hardware and two — cross-body and shoulder — straps. Yara Shahidi (who loves a cross-body bag) is happy to be hands-free as she moves and grooves with her James through New York City in our latest video.
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season