Channel Seventies equestrian chic with the James saddlebag. Named for Tory’s youngest son, James Sawyer, the classic bag was brought back from one of our first collections and reimagined for the fall runway with high-shine hardware and two — cross-body and shoulder — straps. Yara Shahidi (who loves a cross-body bag) is happy to be hands-free as she moves and grooves with her James through New York City in our latest video.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.18.19 Dancer Aoi Yamada on the Power of Performance
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes