Channel Seventies equestrian chic with the James saddlebag. Named for Tory’s youngest son, James Sawyer, the classic bag was brought back from one of our first collections and reimagined for the fall runway with high-shine hardware and two — cross-body and shoulder — straps. Yara Shahidi (who loves a cross-body bag) is happy to be hands-free as she moves and grooves with her James through New York City in our latest video.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection