A: “There are no rules anymore about what should or shouldn’t be worn — I love a good winter floral. Pale ones, too. We did our Happy Times floral against several backgrounds: ivory, pale pink, ice blue, dark blue and black. It’s graphic and feminine, and evokes an understated romanticism in all its variations. Above, I’m wearing our Happy Times blouse, Louisa skirt, Lee Radziwill satchel and Penelope cap-toe pumps. As the temperature drops, I like to layer the look with a cozy knit, like our Nel or Libby turtleneck, or the boyfriend-style Avery cardigan.”— Tory
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection