- A printed look from Duro Olowu Spring 2012
- A floral look from Duro Olowu Spring 2012
- Katherine Bernhardt’s Berber Pride (Courtesy of the artist, Canada and Salon 94)
- Katherine Bernhardt’s Symbols of Landscape, 2011
- Duro and Tory’s t-shirt collaboration to benefit the Tory Burch Foundation and the UNICEF Tap Project
On the eve of New York Fashion Week, British designer Duro Olowu has curated a show and pop-up shop at Salon 94‘s Freeman Alley Gallery. Olowu, known for his imaginative prints and precision tailoring, pulled together materials, as it were, that inspire him, from Katherine Bernhardt paintings to Juergen Teller photos to limited edition looks for Duro’s Spring 2012 collection. For the event, Duro and Tory have collaborated on a special t-shirt, available at the gallery. There are only 50 made, and all the proceeds will be split to benefit the Tory Burch Foundation and the UNICEF Tap Project. Click through for a preview of what to expect.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection