Jean-Luc Godard or Woody Allen? Macaron or cupcake? The City of Light and Big Apple go tit for tat in Vahram Muratyan’s Paris Versus New York. Below, a take on both from the author. Stop by his book signing and exhibition at The Standard Shop on Februray 2nd from 6-8pm. See the feature…
In a word, New York is…fierce.
In a word, Paris is…sharp.
If I had to choose between the two…really I can’t.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 4.8.20 A Global Art Project After Our Own Hearts
- Culture 4.6.20 Culture Club: Five Serialized Podcasts to Make the Time Fly By
- Culture 4.6.20 Man Repeller’s Edith Young Shares Her Zoom Tips
- Culture 3.31.20 Culture Club: Six Classics to Read at Home
- Culture 3.30.20 Thoroughly Modern Color Therapy