The season’s bags and totes tap into the idea of life well traveled, taking their cue from the Aegean adventures of Tory’s parents, Buddy and Reva Robinson. The couple’s trusted camera bag gets a polished update in supple leather, bolder hardware and a strap that allows the bag to be worn vertically or horizontally. Roomy totes, in lively stripes, are big — and versatile — enough to fit beach-bound gear or everything needed for the commute. And structured day bags show up in classic leathers or a bird needlepoint — a nod to the Robinsons’ on-board pastime.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.18.19 Dancer Aoi Yamada on the Power of Performance
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes