How does Hannah Bronfman, DJ and the founder of wellness destination HBFIT, stay charged through a busy week of runway shows? With a little tequila, some glitter eyeliner and a cool mix of music. Here, she shares all — plus her personal New York Fashion Week playlist.
Between shows, I’ll be…
Heading to my office to stay on top of work, sneaking in a few workouts with my trainer Kira Stokes or, hopefully, hosting fashion friends who only have a few moments to spare during this crazy month at the new Four Seasons Restaurant.
For a cocktail, I go to…
The Four Seasons Restaurant. Also, I have been experimenting with many cocktails of my own. My favorite right now is one from my upcoming book, Do What Feels Good, called Blue Agave. Start with some tequila, my go-to liquor, and add my secret ingredient, Blue Majik.
For a beauty touch-up…
I love a quick transition. My go-to’s are my fave Armani pink velvet finish or my Urban Decay liquid glitter eyeliner. I’m prepared for anything.
Favorite fashion podcast…
It’s not exactly a fashion podcast, but the co-creators behind The High Low come from a prominent fashion background and I can count on them to deliver a great conversation on current affairs.
And when NYFW is done, I’ll unwind by…
Heading to a friend’s house for dinner to chat about it all.
HANNAH BRONFMAN’S NYFW PLAYLIST
- Drunk In Love (Remix) — Future
- Loud — Silk City
- Nonstop — Drake
- Better Now — Post Malone
- Dance on the Moon — Travis Scott
- Outside Today — YoungBoy Never Broke Again
- Gonna Love Me (K.T.S.E.) — Teyana Taylor
- Could’ve Been — H.E.R. & Bryson Tiller
- Love Lies — Khalid & Normani
- Come Through and Chill — J. Cole & Miguel
- Lady Lady — Masego
More to explore in Style
- Style 8.7.20 Fei Fei Sun Stars in Our Chinese Valentine’s Day Campaign
- Style 8.4.20 Tory On: Fall/Winter 2020
- Style 7.30.20 Five Ways to Elevate a Look with this Timeless Accessory
- Style 7.20.20 Just One Thing: The Jumpsuit
- Style 7.13.20 Meet Sandeep Salter: Entrepreneur, Mother and Nightgown Enthusiast