We get to know Blanca Miró Scrimieri, who co-founded style site Archive XXI.
When I think of happy times, I think of…
These summers when I was a little girl and my parents taught me how to ride a bicycle in Menorca.
In my Lee bag I always have…
My phone, lip balm, phone charger, sunglasses, keys and a picture of my boyfriend, my father and my mother.
A song, book or movie that makes me happy…
Ratatouille for the film because I’ve always loved cartoons; they remind me of my childhood. For the book, I would say Una chica años veinte (Twenties Girl) by Sophie Kinsella. It’s the story of a young girl like me.
More to explore in Style
- Style 8.7.20 Fei Fei Sun Stars in Our Chinese Valentine’s Day Campaign
- Style 8.4.20 Tory On: Fall/Winter 2020
- Style 7.30.20 Five Ways to Elevate a Look with this Timeless Accessory
- Style 7.20.20 Just One Thing: The Jumpsuit
- Style 7.13.20 Meet Sandeep Salter: Entrepreneur, Mother and Nightgown Enthusiast