We get to know Blanca Miró Scrimieri, who co-founded style site Archive XXI.
When I think of happy times, I think of…
These summers when I was a little girl and my parents taught me how to ride a bicycle in Menorca.
In my Lee bag I always have…
My phone, lip balm, phone charger, sunglasses, keys and a picture of my boyfriend, my father and my mother.
A song, book or movie that makes me happy…
Ratatouille for the film because I’ve always loved cartoons; they remind me of my childhood. For the book, I would say Una chica años veinte (Twenties Girl) by Sophie Kinsella. It’s the story of a young girl like me.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection