This summer, we headed back to Cotswolds (again) to shoot a fashion portfolio with the ever-charming Princess Olympia of Greece, who welcomed us into her home in the English countryside. In between snaps, the daughter of Crown Prince Pavlos and Crown Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece chatted with Tory Daily about her style — and style essentials. Keep scrolling and get to know the real-life royal here. Fun fact: Despite her European pedigree, the princess was born in the urban tangle of none other than New York City, where she later returned to study at the Parsons School of Design.
My personal style is…
It constantly changes. Sometimes it’s bohemian and then other times it’s kind of edgy.
I never leave home without…
My lip gloss.
The one accessory that will never go out of style…
A handbag — I feel like it completes the look.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection