This summer, we headed back to Cotswolds (again) to shoot a fashion portfolio with the ever-charming Princess Olympia of Greece, who welcomed us into her home in the English countryside. In between snaps, the daughter of Crown Prince Pavlos and Crown Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece chatted with Tory Daily about her style — and style essentials. Keep scrolling and get to know the real-life royal here. Fun fact: Despite her European pedigree, the princess was born in the urban tangle of none other than New York City, where she later returned to study at the Parsons School of Design.
My personal style is…
It constantly changes. Sometimes it’s bohemian and then other times it’s kind of edgy.
I never leave home without…
My lip gloss.
The one accessory that will never go out of style…
A handbag — I feel like it completes the look.
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season