Fans of Haruki Murakami had to wait two years before his much anticipated 1Q84 was translated from Japanese. The intricate story — about alternate realities with two moons, levitating clocks and magical Little People — was worth the wait. Read for yourself….
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 3.27.20 Culture Club: Literary Escapism You Need More Than Ever
- Culture 3.26.20 Postcards from Team Tory: PR Maven Clara Tonioni
- Culture 3.23.20 Postcards from Team Tory: Nora Maloney
- Culture 3.20.20 Postcards from Team Tory: Lauren Mechling, Senior Global Editor
- Culture 3.19.20 Five Podcasts to Lift You Up