Fans of Haruki Murakami had to wait two years before his much anticipated 1Q84 was translated from Japanese. The intricate story — about alternate realities with two moons, levitating clocks and magical Little People — was worth the wait. Read for yourself….
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 1.29.20 Invite Yourself to This New York City Dinner Party ASAP
- Culture 1.25.20 Celebrating Chinese New Year with Fei Fei Sun
- Culture 1.24.20 An Uncomplicatedly Delicious Lunar New Year With Chef Jenny Dorsey
- Culture 1.23.20 The Hot Ticket: Medea at BAM
- Culture 1.21.20 Our Lunar New Year Red Packet Explainer