The American Southwest’s wildflowers provide a bright counterpoint to its earthy, sun-faded landscape. For resort, we channeled this colorful contrast, painting our vibrant Wildflower print against dusky pink, soft white or blue. It’s the kind of print anyone can wear, whether just a hint of all over.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.18.19 Dancer Aoi Yamada on the Power of Performance
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes