Q: I always over-pack, even when I know I’m only going to be on the beach from morning to night. What’s your secret?
A: I edit myself before anything goes in the suitcase. I also pack pieces that I know will go well together. On my recent trip to Myanmar and Thailand, I brought a few simple cotton tanks that worked with anything from colored denim and shorts to a more romantic embroidered skirt…perfect for lazy days on my friend’s junk boat. I also packed lightweight printed cardigans, a few statement necklaces and beach cover-ups.
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.1.20 Five Instagram Accounts Making Us Happy Right Now
- Style 3.31.20 Checking in with Espadrille Entrepreneur Libby Fitzgerald
- Style 3.24.20 This Instagram Account is a Treasure Trove of #WFH Fashion
- Style 3.16.20 Stripes: A Love Story
- Style 3.11.20 Watch the New Tory Pop-Up… Pop Up, in the Blink of an Eye