Anyone in the design field is more than a little obsessed with Pantone, which organizes and cleverly names every color possible. Every year, the company appoints a Color of the Year, based off trends in fashion, art, film and travel. For 2012, it’s Tangerine Tango, a cheerful, prominent hue in our resort palette. Clearly, it takes Tory to Tangerine Tango….
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 4.10.20 The Cookbooks That Every Home Kitchen Needs Now
- Culture 4.9.20 How We Are Helping Others During Covid-19
- Culture 4.8.20 A Global Art Project After Our Own Hearts
- Culture 4.6.20 Culture Club: Five Serialized Podcasts to Make the Time Fly By
- Culture 4.6.20 Man Repeller’s Edith Young Shares Her Zoom Tips