Now, New Yorkers are getting a taste of la vie parisienne courtesy of macaron mecca (and French institution) Ladurée, which is launching its own summer market dubbed — what else? — Ladurée Marché. The monthly event debuts on Tuesday, June 5th, from 9 AM to 11:30 AM, in the garden space at the bakery’s Soho outpost. For the opening, Ladurée is partnering with French skincare company Darphin — so expect to indulge in a botanical beauty experience. Rounding out the roster that day: sweet treats from Ladurée, flowers by Agnes de Villarson, cheeses from Sprout Creek Farm and artist Anne Keenan Higgins, who will be on hand sketching portraits of guests.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 12.3.19 Dine like Igor Stravinsky
- Culture 11.22.19 Your Year-End Horoscope is Here!
- Culture 11.19.19 Tory On: Women’s Entrepreneurship Day
- Culture 11.17.19 Why it’s So Hard to Get a Seat at Tokyo Chef Natsuko Shoji’s Table
- Culture 11.14.19 Get to Know the Woman Behind Sydney’s Buzziest Contemporary Arts Hub