Now, New Yorkers are getting a taste of la vie parisienne courtesy of macaron mecca (and French institution) Ladurée, which is launching its own summer market dubbed — what else? — Ladurée Marché. The monthly event debuts on Tuesday, June 5th, from 9 AM to 11:30 AM, in the garden space at the bakery’s Soho outpost. For the opening, Ladurée is partnering with French skincare company Darphin — so expect to indulge in a botanical beauty experience. Rounding out the roster that day: sweet treats from Ladurée, flowers by Agnes de Villarson, cheeses from Sprout Creek Farm and artist Anne Keenan Higgins, who will be on hand sketching portraits of guests.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 1.17.20 Exploring the World through Vivian Suter’s Gorgeous Brushstrokes
- Culture 1.15.20 Here’s The Book That’s Coming On Your Next Getaway
- Culture 12.25.19 From Us to You — ♡♡♡
- Culture 12.24.19 A Festive Word (and Drawing) From One of Our Instagram Obsessions
- Culture 12.22.19 Say goodbye to 2019 and hello to your new horoscope!