The Look: Pulling off brightly colored denim whether it’s January or June.
Style Tip: “I love bold, colorful denim. In the winter, when fall-back black needs spicing up, you can wear a pop-hued pair of jeans with a winter white or wool blazer. It transcends the seasons and looks great in the summer with simple white T-shirts, lace eyelet or big prints.” — Zanna Roberts Rassi, Senior Fashion Editor, Marie Claire
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.2.20 Meet the Entrepreneurs Fueling our At-Home Shopping Obsession
- Style 4.1.20 Five Instagram Accounts Making Us Happy Right Now
- Style 3.31.20 Checking in with Espadrille Entrepreneur Libby Fitzgerald
- Style 3.24.20 This Instagram Account is a Treasure Trove of #WFH Fashion
- Style 3.16.20 Stripes: A Love Story