The Look: Pulling off brightly colored denim whether it’s January or June.
Style Tip: “I love bold, colorful denim. In the winter, when fall-back black needs spicing up, you can wear a pop-hued pair of jeans with a winter white or wool blazer. It transcends the seasons and looks great in the summer with simple white T-shirts, lace eyelet or big prints.” — Zanna Roberts Rassi, Senior Fashion Editor, Marie Claire
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes
- Style 10.6.19 Aya Omasa on Her Dream Roles and Favorite Movies
- Style 10.3.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Dubai with Karen Wazen