The Look: Pulling off brightly colored denim whether it’s January or June.
Style Tip: “I love bold, colorful denim. In the winter, when fall-back black needs spicing up, you can wear a pop-hued pair of jeans with a winter white or wool blazer. It transcends the seasons and looks great in the summer with simple white T-shirts, lace eyelet or big prints.” — Zanna Roberts Rassi, Senior Fashion Editor, Marie Claire
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection