In The Perfectly Imperfect Home, WSJ Editor-in-Chief (and former Domino chief) Deborah Needleman lends insight into creating just the right domestic tableaux. Virginia Johnson’s illustrations complement ideas like “Spots for Books, Drinks, & Feet” or “A Bit of Quirk.”
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 12.3.19 Dine like Igor Stravinsky
- Culture 11.22.19 Your Year-End Horoscope is Here!
- Culture 11.19.19 Tory On: Women’s Entrepreneurship Day
- Culture 11.17.19 Why it’s So Hard to Get a Seat at Tokyo Chef Natsuko Shoji’s Table
- Culture 11.14.19 Get to Know the Woman Behind Sydney’s Buzziest Contemporary Arts Hub