There’s not much more you need than a girl and her guitar. Especially when that girl is singer Iman Hariri-Kia. On Saturday, December 3, she is playing the Village’s Bitter End, where legends like Les Paul, Joni Mitchell and Bob Dylan have headlined.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 9.16.20 In Studio with Artist Francesca DiMattio
- Culture 9.12.20 Instagram’s Dancing Queen, Artist Camilla Engstrom
- Culture 8.22.20 Your Monthly Horoscope: It’s Virgo Season
- Culture 7.29.20 Curator Laura de Gunzburg on the Art of Collaboration
- Culture 7.28.20 Michael S. Smith, the Obama White House Years