We brought back a beloved classic from the Tory Burch archives and spun the style into myriad ways: Totes, cross-bodies, clutches, belt bags, espadrilles, wedges, striped sandals, animal-print sandals, embroidered sandals, jelly sandals….
P.S. If you’re in New York, swing by the corner of Grand and West Broadway and look up — you’ll see a hand-painted rendition of the above image, featuring the Miller square-toe and phone cross-body styled with the Harlie dress, by the artists at Colossal Media. For a behind-the-scenes look at how the mural was made, click here
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.1.20 Five Instagram Accounts Making Us Happy Right Now
- Style 3.31.20 Checking in with Espadrille Entrepreneur Libby Fitzgerald
- Style 3.24.20 This Instagram Account is a Treasure Trove of #WFH Fashion
- Style 3.16.20 Stripes: A Love Story
- Style 3.11.20 Watch the New Tory Pop-Up… Pop Up, in the Blink of an Eye