We brought back a beloved classic from the Tory Burch archives and spun the style into myriad ways: Totes, cross-bodies, clutches, belt bags, espadrilles, wedges, striped sandals, animal-print sandals, embroidered sandals, jelly sandals….
P.S. If you’re in New York, swing by the corner of Grand and West Broadway and look up — you’ll see a hand-painted rendition of the above image, featuring the Miller square-toe and phone cross-body styled with the Harlie dress, by the artists at Colossal Media. For a behind-the-scenes look at how the mural was made, click here
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection