Last night we celebrated the launch of our fragrance, Just Like Heaven, with a dinner party at New York’s Le Coucou, a Tory Daily favorite. Guests were treated to a surprise performance by singer-songwriter Jessie Reyez — plus custom hand-painted monogrammed bottles of the new scent. Below, an up-close look at the festivities…
P.S. We channeled our inner Woodward and Bernstein and asked our attendees — from Mindy Kaling to model Ebonee Davis — the big, hard-hitting question of the night: What’s your favorite way to apply fragrance? Scroll to the bottom for their answers.
What would a fragrance party be without a little shop talk? We asked our guests about their preferred mode of scent spritzing. What’s yours?
More to explore in Beauty
- Beauty 8.14.20 Let’s Face It: Fall 2020 Instagram Filters
- Beauty 4.1.20 Five Tips for Self-Care in the Age of Information Overload
- Beauty 3.30.20 Stressed? Gabby “Spirit Junkie” Bernstein is Here to Help
- Beauty 2.10.20 Fall/Winter 2020: Backstage Beauty
- Beauty 2.7.20 Limber Up for New York Fashion Week at Outer Reach