There is something delightfully voyeuristic about the to-do lists of public figures. That’s why this list of chores by John Lennon is so compelling (and perhaps also why it’s selling for $3000). From the books he wants to read to humdrum tasks like waiting for the cable guy, it’s an intimate look at an icon’s day in the life.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 2.28.20 A Life in Full Color: Gerhard Richter’s Unending Influence
- Culture 2.25.20 This Book Knows You Uncomfortably Well
- Culture 2.24.20 In Memoriam: Katherine Johnson From the Earth to the Moon
- Culture 2.19.20 Why Tory Wants You to Get to Know Simone Veil
- Culture 2.18.20 The Tory Burch Foundation: The Backstory