1. Cell phones should not be visible at dinner.
2. Napkins belong on the lap, and should be placed there soon after sitting.
3. Don’t season your food, even with salt, until you’ve tried it, as it’s insulting to the chef.
4. Do not use your fingers to put food on a fork.
5. Chew with your mouth closed.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 4.6.20 Culture Club: Five Serialized Podcasts to Make the Time Fly By
- Culture 4.6.20 Man Repeller’s Edith Young Shares Her Zoom Tips
- Culture 3.31.20 Culture Club: Six Classics to Read at Home
- Culture 3.30.20 Thoroughly Modern Color Therapy
- Culture 3.25.20 Culture Club: Literary Escapism You Need More Than Ever