In the mood to go down south… way down south? Argentinian model and actress Calu Rivero gives us her can’t-miss list for the great city of Buenos Aires.
San Telmo — a neighborhood that is really characteristic for tango. You can go and see, or you can dance . There is a beautiful place called La Catedral, where you can get the vibe of tango, take a class… Palermo is also beautiful — young, a lot of street art… a different vibe.
Go to the Teatro Colón, a theater that is huge and beautiful. We have great talent there — actors and dancers and musicians — so it’s a nice experience.
Empanadas. Because I’m vegan, I love the vegetable empanadas, but the classic ones are with meat or cheese.
For Buenos Aires, the weather doesn’t change that much, so a pair of jeans and a cool jacket.
Souvenir to bring back…
You will 100 percent want to buy a poncho. They are beautiful, comfortable… and there are so many. You can get really amazing colors.
More to explore in Travel
- Travel 5.24.19 #DestinationAnywhere: A Seaside Retreat on the Island of Ischia
- Style 4.17.19 Helena Bordon Brightens Up the Streets of Hong Kong
- Travel 4.17.19 Editor’s Mood Board: Yes Way Rose
- Style 4.15.19 #DestinationAnywhere = Punta Del Este
- Travel 4.11.19 5 Record Stores to Hit on your Tour of Tokyo