Don’t be afraid to mix different prints or colors within one look. Just remember to keep one element consistent throughout. For example, if you’re mixing prints — like stripes with gingham — keep to a color palette, like the blues above. Want to play with color instead? The vice versa applies, and go for similar prints.SHOP BEACH GETAWAY
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection