Be transported to a contemporary post-Castro Cuba with Michael Dweck’s Habana Libre. For the very first time, black and white photographs of beautiful models and personal interviews with sophisticated filmmakers and musicians reveal an edgier, sexy side to the country. The book exhibits what Cuban society is really like today. And it’s not just salsa dancing and cigars….
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 1.17.20 Exploring the World through Vivian Suter’s Gorgeous Brushstrokes
- Culture 1.15.20 Here’s The Book That’s Coming On Your Next Getaway
- Culture 12.25.19 From Us to You — ♡♡♡
- Culture 12.24.19 A Festive Word (and Drawing) From One of Our Instagram Obsessions
- Culture 12.22.19 Say goodbye to 2019 and hello to your new horoscope!