A: “We looked into our own archive and brought back the graphic T-print from our first collection in 2004. We used it in ways we would want to wear today — like the terry beach tunics, fringed slides and oversized totes — in our signature orange and a cheerful blue. We think it’s a way David Hicks, our Spring 2018 inspiration, would appreciate — bold and audacious.” —Tory
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection