With Andy Warhol on her arm, Edie Sedgwick was the poster girl for New York’s ultra cool Sixties art scene. She was known as much for her signature leopard coat as she was for her short hair and strong brows. Edie is an enduring style icon and a good argument for adding a little leopard to your look.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.18.19 Dancer Aoi Yamada on the Power of Performance
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes