With Andy Warhol on her arm, Edie Sedgwick was the poster girl for New York’s ultra cool Sixties art scene. She was known as much for her signature leopard coat as she was for her short hair and strong brows. Edie is an enduring style icon and a good argument for adding a little leopard to your look.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection